Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success, organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so, they need powerful and sophisticated tools, which take the pain out of HR management and empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
As an Engineering Manager, you will be driving the direction of our revolutionary suite of products, owning the overall design of those products and managing groups of extremely talented and innovative engineers. You’ll provide hands-on guidance to shape the future design and solutions for millions of users.
- Own and manage delivery of technical product
- Own overall design of the technical product
- Managing people in engineering team(s)
- Work with project managers to help execute projects in time and with quality
- Work with technical product owners to define roadmaps
- Work with tech leads and guide them in terms of tech design, day to day issues
- Build tech leadership and groom future leaders
- Working with other leaders to help shape future design and solutions of Lifion
- Experience in leading and managing more than one engineering team
- Successfully delivered highly technical products and solutions
- Experience working with stakeholders — product owners & business
- Master’s Degree and 3 years experience or Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years experience
- Fully familiar with agile and has relevant experience in it
Required Technical Requirements (team specific):
- 2 + year of experience in node js (preferred) or 3+ years of experience in programming languages like GO, java, c#, ruby, python.
- Familiar with micro-services architecture concepts and best practices
- Experience in React JS
- Experience in designing and building distributed system with focus on horizontal scale and performance
- 2+ years of experience in Elastic Search, Redis or other NOSQL stores
- 2+ years of experience in any RDBMS
- Experience working in cloud based solutions
- Experience in container technology like docker & kubernetes
- Experience working in linux based systems
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.