Haven Technologies has built deep capabilities in the life, annuity and disability insurance spaces. And now, our tech is your tech.
The same purpose-built platform and expertise that have helped us delight customers, transform complex, advisor-driven businesses, and launch groundbreaking products with speed are available to everyone as a SaaS offering. Insurance carriers can use our advanced solutions for new business, in-force management and product development.
But Haven Technologies is not just, well, all about technology. Our people and culture make our product. We believe magic happens when people have an opportunity to work with amazing colleagues and build things that matter.
As a team made of over 300+ dreamers, possibility-seekers and difference-makers, we are focused on taking on challenging problems to create simple, more accessible, and more customer centric solutions. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too. If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you. Curious about what it’s like to work with us? Read about our culture and values here!
Let’s change the future of life insurance. Together.
- 3+ years experience developing web-based applications in production environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Thorough understanding of CSS/HTML and modern page layout techniques
- Experience working with designers cutting up layouts to implement pixel perfect pages
- Experience with responsive layout and design, preferably with Bootstrap framework
- Familiarity with website optimization techniques
- Strong visual design sense and appreciation for development with a client experience focus
- Clear communication skills (written and oral) and an ability to work effectively with marketing teams
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Authorized to work in the US with or without sponsorship
- 2-4+ years of experience preferred
- Single page app experience (e.g. Angular, Ember etc).
- Some experience with an MVC framework like Angular, Backbone, Ember etc.
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Experience with social media interfaces and related analytical tools
- Familiarity with SEO and how it affects implementation
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
We believe that one of the benefits to working here is our people and culture! We’re proud to share that we’ve been consistently named a top workplace by Great Places to Work (#11 Best Workplaces in New York, #15 Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance) and BuiltIn (Top 10 Best Midsize Company to Work For in NYC)!
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in our vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask-wearing, social distancing, and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with evolving public health landscape. Haven Technologies will consider all legally required exemptions and accommodation requests.