Fullstack Developer at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are a key player in helping key Collibra products prove their value in the market. We are an engineer-driven company where your talent is truly appreciated and maximized.A day in the life of a Fullstack Developer at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Senior Director of Engineering.
We are developing applications using a microservices architecture as well as moving towards a CI/CD workflow. Day to day you’ll be:
- Developing frontend web UIs.
- Developing and integrating with backend microservices.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- You have a growth mindset and are Agile-minded
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- You are comfortable working on backend issues (Java) as well as the web frontend
- It would be great if you have experience with SaaS development and at least 1 major cloud provider
- You have a broad interest in technology and can easily switch to any technology that fits the purpose
- You bring a solid knowledge of relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Additional database technology experience like graph databases and big data stacks are a great advantage!
- You are disciplined, flexible, willing to learn and improve
- You are a strong software engineer with a passion for quality, good design and clean code
- You’re experienced with build and test-tools like Jenkins, Gradle, JUnit, Mockito
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*