Hardware Technician (Temporary)
Peloton's Hardware team is looking for a Temporary Technician. The position will be based primarily in our NY HQ in Chelsea with occasional work out of our Studio locations.
- Assemble and disassemble prototypes
- Troubleshoot prototype issues
- Move and stage prototypes
- Receive, pack and ship items to and from partners
- Support hardware prototype testing
- Support prototypes at the Peloton studio and special events such as photo shoots
- Coordinate prototype transport with third party moving companies
- Familiarity and experience with hand/power tools
- Hands-on experience repairing and assembling products
- Fast learner
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects at once
- Electronics experience a bonus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.