Information Security Analyst
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Information Security Analyst will assist the Information Security department with defending Yext’s growing Enterprise Infrastructure. You’ll have the opportunity to build, monitor and react to security incidents, learn about full-stack security technology, and perform security initiatives to maintain and improve Yext’s security posture.
- Monitor security alerts from various sources (network, IDS, HIDS, operating system logs, application logs, etc.)
- Investigate/escalate security incidents
- Proactively assess and report potential security risks
- Triage and correlate vulnerability information from Yext’s infrastructure
- Audit user access controls and accounts in various cloud and local applications
- Assist with developing procedures, and standards that meet regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Assist Information Security management with SOC2 related compliance initiatives
- Assist information security management with research, development, and deployment of security infrastructure
- Facilitate IT security/risk training curriculum
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong passion for cybersecurity, incident response, and log analysis
- Certification in Security+ or similar preferred
- Practical knowledge in most of the following areas:
- TCP/IP and related protocols
- Network security design considerations
- Malware detection and handling techniques
- Common software vulnerabilities, exploitation techniques, and countermeasures
- Knowledge of Anti-Virus/IPS/SIEM/web proxy technologies
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.