iOS Engineer at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission:
We are looking for a Mobile Engineer, focused on iOS to join our engineering team at Zocdoc! In this role, you’ll balance individual contribution with mentorship. You’ll work on some of our most exciting and complex projects. Mobile Engineers focus on building out our mobile technology infrastructure and are responsible for helping to grow Zocdoc’s reach and drive increased patient conversions. You’ll build scalable products that make the healthcare experience for patients, providers, and Zocdocr’s simpler, safer, and more efficient.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about mobile technologies and how they are used to reach the consumer
- A product-driven engineer
- Excited to use mobile technology to enhance the consumer experience
- Motivated by working with the latest technologies
Your day to day is…
- Being an influential contributor as you develop, test and release our mobile applications. Shipping real code using Swift to millions of users autonomously and participating in technical discussions on developing product features
- Collaborating with our agile team of dedicated and brilliant engineers, product managers, and designers
- Making a meaningful impact as you own and release mobile features that will impact patients, doctors, and Zocdocr’s alike
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Passion for technology and the ability to think critically about performance, scalability, and reliability of software
- 2+ years of mobile experience, (Swift expertise is preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with iOS backend services
- A Computer Science or related degree preferred
- Competitive PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Parental leave
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
- Team outings to celebrate goals
Of course, your healthcare experience probably isn’t perfect yet. But no matter what, we’ll continue to put the patient’s needs first. We simply believe there’s no better way to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve. We created Zocdoc to solve patient problems, beginning with online appointment-booking – and we haven’t stopped building since. With Zocdoc, you can see doctors’ open appointment times and book instantly online, make informed choices with verified reviews, and stay on top of important checkups with tailored reminders.