WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
As the Braze ISV Manager ( Independent Software Vendor Manager ), this role will play a key role in growing our ISV Partner Program, a core component of Braze Alloys (Technology Partner Program). The position will ensure our partners increase value from their Braze relationship and ultimately help them provide an effective and seamless integration experience with customers.
As an ISV Manager, you will strategically scale our ISV partner ecosystem across new categories and industries, whilst helping generate market differentiation. You will be responsible for the day-to-day ISV program management in partnership with key internal stakeholders focusing on product evolution, go-to-market activations, and partner enablement. Braze works in concert with many partners to form a best-in-class technical marketing ecosystem for our customers, and you will be tasked with leveraging that ecosystem to design and achieve shared goals just as seamlessly. Additionally, you will work cross functionally with teams at Braze & Partners to ensure that our Sales, Success, Support, Marketing and Product teams are working in tight alignment.
- Help steward ISV Partner growth at Braze, applying connected end-to-end process orientation to the acquisition, onboarding, activation and growth stages of ISV Partners
- Establish and deepen key relationships at ISV partners across sales, customer success and product as well as senior leadership
- Take an active role in managing and participating in activities that align and connect the internal Braze team to the relevant partner resources and teams
- Define and drive a feedback loop with partners, using partner feedback to improve our product, content, and overall ISV program experiences
- ISV Partner Confluence, Portal/PRM, and ISV Marketplace management and optimization
- Evolving current partner documentation and resources, and supporting in the creation of new documentation and resources
- Own and manage ISV partner profiles, usage tracking, opernational upkeep in Salesforce.com (SFDC), Looker, and Crossbeam. Utilizing these tools to report on the business in an effective and timely manner
- Actively evaluate and identify areas of improvement with a data driven approach
- Collaborating cross-functionally with other Braze departments and divisions, including Solution and Cloud Partnerships, Product, Solution Architects, Marketing, Partner Education, Customer Success, Sales, and Revenue Operations, etc.
- Robust knowledge and experience with leveraging ecosystem strategies, determining new markets and verticals to target, engaging with select partners for enablement and joint gtm activities with our internal team and external partners
- Motivated, with a track record of success in recruiting and developing ISV Partners.
- Previous experience working with Commercial Partner Managers to educate and promote joint solutions with ISV partners documenting wins and value throughout the process
- Highly skilled at developing collaborative relationships
- 4+ years working with SaaS/Integrators/Developers in SaaS/Marketing and building ecosystem partner programs
- Track record building SaaS partnerships
- Deep business and technical understanding of marketing technology ecosystem
- Complete understanding of the ISV development business and relationship life cycle
- Experience using and managing accounts and opportunities in SFDC, Looker and Crossbeam experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with executive level engagements and communication
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.