WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
We are looking for a JAMF/Mac Engineer to support our JAMF Pro environment and Mac deployment. This position is permanently remote. You will look for opportunities to refine and improve our JAMF Pro environment. You will be responsible for building packages, testing, and deploying the latest software and operating system updates. You will own refining asset tracking of devices from procurement to deployment. Manage all aspects of JAMF from Policies, Configuration Profiles to backend connections with Okta, Oomnitza, and Apple Business Manager. You will work closely with other IT engineers and department stakeholders throughout various JAMF and Mac-related projects.Your Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of our JAMF Pro environment
- Troubleshoot JAMF related issues and work with the JAMF support team to resolve issues
- Perform root cause analysis of issues for JAMF related incidences
- Designing, building, testing, and deploying packages of updates to software and operating systems
- Guide road-mapping objectives related to JAMF and Apple products
- Owns projects, overseeing a project from start to finish. Accountable for establishing project milestones and project deliverables
- Routinely contributes to IT documentation and Knowledge Base articles
- Troubleshooting level 3 Mac issues
- You know JAMF Pro inside and out and obtained a JAMF 300 certification
- You understand business continuity is a top priority and have implemented a system deployment life cycle phased process
- You have experience with the change management process
- You are a doer, strive for excellence, and make every effort to unblock issues.
- You have a passion for automation and improving work efficiency
- A self-starter, ability to multitask, prioritize issues based on severity and work independently
- Maintains close attention to detail and follows a task to completion
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework and processes
- Experience with using bash, python, or swift scripting
- You obtained a JAMF 400 certification
- You have experience leveraging APIs between applications to build automation workflows
- Experience building, testing, and deploying JAMF Connect
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.