ADP is hiring an experienced Senior Application Developer - DevOps with demonstrated experience in AWS, serverless/API deployments and automations. Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A cant-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right Analytical mastermind.
- Hacker's spirit. Tinkers and deciphers to unravel and interpret the inner workings of the system.
- Critical thinker. Problem solver who can find a solution for anything using strategy as a compass.
- Initiator. Makes it happen.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
As a Senior Application Developer - DevOps you will be part of the infrastructure and automation team driving the change and technical innovation to build big data cloud applications supporting reporting, analytics and machine learning. We look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. This position requires hands on coding & strong development background. You will be part of agile environment working with a team of talented engineers, product owners & other stakeholders continually developing, deploying and testing application software.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
- As a DevOps Engineer you will participate with Development groups in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) including assisting in design, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- As part of the infrastructure team you will write the code that both creates and configures the infrastructure needed to run applications
- You will work closely with the Application and Data Science team, and will be responsible for specifying what resources are needed
- Harden security in infrastructure provisioning code and scripts
- Act as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within the DevOps domain.
- Develop detailed designs for specific solutions of focus. This includes infrastructure specifications, software versions, configurations
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- 3 years experience with DevOps or System Operations with AWS
- 3 years experience with Python, Shell Scripting
- Solid experience in infrastructure provisioning methods, such as AWS CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Solid experience in configuration automation with tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or Salt.
- Experience in building and integrating all parts of the CI/CD pipeline. This includes building source control repositories, workflow engines, build environments, testing frameworks, and artifact repositories. Experience working with tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket/GitHub, Artifactory, AWS CodePipeline and other similar tools.
- Experience in Orchestration or Workflow tools such as AWS Step Functions, AWS ECS, AirFlow, MLFlow, Kubernetes.
- Experience deploying and operating applications built with AWS Services or Open Source software.
- AWS experience with services like S3, Lambda, API Gateway, Glue, EMR, Sagemaker
- Experience deploying big data applications using Apache Spark and ML pipelines
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT:
- Experience with ML model deployment
- Experience with AWS alternatives like Databricks and Snowflake
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.