Lead Application Developer - DevOps / Hybrid Cloud Developer
ADP SBS is hiring Lead Application Developer -- in SBS NextGen DevOps platform team with demonstrated experience in mixed footprint of private datacenter assets (private cloud) and public cloud . You will be part of platform automation team driving the change and technical innovation for client facing cloud-based applications. The candidate will be leading and guiding the design and implementation of DevOps solutions including CICD, security, resiliency, monitoring and alerting.
- Automate the build, testing, deployment via Jenkins pipeline
- Design, develop, and automate infrastructure and environment provisioning and continuous Integration & deployment solution on hybrid cloud
- Partner with development and operation team by providing infrastructure as code, guidance and best practices from the early phases of product development, including the development of software and processes to assist developers with infrastructure-as code and workflows (such as build, release and deployment automation).
- Work with the development and operation teams to gather, define and document technical and functional requirements for new and existing digital assets.
- Collaborate with security team to implement and automate the security polices and audit trails.
- Collaborate with SRE / Ops team to Implement monitoring and alerting solution to Identify security and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment for applications
- Champion the best practices for build and release processes among development, operation (SRE) and infrastructure (GETs) team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in a combination of software development and DevOps experiences
- 3+ years of Cloud Development.
- Production-level experience in Docker, ECS, ECR, EKS and Fargate
- Experience with monolith and micro service architectures
- Design, configure, implement, and support build/deploy pipelines (CI/CD, Git, GitLab)
- Solid programming skills into:
- API development knowledge
- AWS programming/automation (CloudFormation, Terraform, CDK)
- SRE tools: Jira/WebEx/Dynatrace/PagerDuty/ITSM integration/Splunk/Prometheus/Grafana
- CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, Sonar, Artifactory)
- Container orchestration -- k8s (Kubernetes native development)
- Webtier knowledge (loadbalancers/Layer7/Apache/Ngynix)
- Windows/Linux/Unix system administration
- Windows PowerShell, Linux and Shell Scripting
- Virtualization (VMWare,Z/OS)
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.