What you'll do:
- Build product! You’ll contribute to enterprise features that help our global clients easily join and engage with the platform.
- Maintain and help manage the product roadmap by building consensus across internal teams and external clients and using your technical skills to improve prioritization and planning.
- Communicate directly with enterprise clients about product capabilities and the implementation process.
- Partner with Account Managers and the Client Success team to develop and maintain client and sales supporting tools, like Salesforce integration and product customizations.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, weekly team meetings with SFT, sprint planning, and retrospectives with the team (we work in agile here).
- Review code with best practices of readability, testing patterns, documentation, and performance considerations in mind.
- Mentor your teammates and help them grow and develop their skills.
- Work closely with other engineers, along with our product, client success, and data teams.
Why we're excited about you:
- You have 4+ years of experience as an engineer with a proven history of working across the stack and building product at scale.
- You’re ready to work with an existing code base (proficiency in PHP, node.js, and react or backbone is expected), but you can pick up new languages as needed.
- You understand industry standards in architecture, code quality, testing and technical documentation.
- You're a natural collaborator – you work seamlessly within and between teams.
- You're self sufficient and motivated by full ownership of your work.
- You’re passionate about the user, and eager to help our organization grow to meet their needs.
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: SFT/B2B is quickly becoming a cornerstone of our business, and you’ll be at the heart of it, from the ground up.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.