Lead Java Application Developer at Lifion by ADP
- Required Technologies: Lead developer with expertise in Java/J2EE technologies, RDBMS, NoSQL, Spring in continuous integration/deployment environment
- 8+ years of software engineering/development experience, specifically at least 5+ years of experience in design and development of highly scalable Java/J2EE based web applications
- Expert working experience in Oracle RDBMS, MongoDB and JPA
- Experience with various integration and deployment tools
- Expert understanding of distributed messaging systems and integration patterns
- Experience working in a distributed computing and SOA
- Experience with object-oriented design and analysis
- Experience in deploying applications in Cloud (AWS preferred)
- Experience with the complete software development lifecycle; experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, XP)
- Lead design, implementation and documentation of different application modules
- Follow best practices (Scrum, Refactoring, code standards, TDD)
- Regularly attend all Scrum ceremonies
- Create and document REST APIs using RAML/Swagger
- Write Java unit test and be responsible for the overall quality of the code produced
- Perform code reviews, mentor junior developers, ensure quality software delivery
- Collaborate with Product Management to clarify requirements and designs
- Support critical issues based on the urgency
- Demonstrated ability providing design and architectural insights to the team
- Ability to design and implement enterprise level frameworks, broad based functional and technical software solution
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to author technical and application design and issue documents.
- Experience working in a meta-driven architecture a plus
- Experience working on MuleSoft technology a plus
- Agile methodologies
- Experience collaborating with Senior Technical Staff
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.