Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is looking for a mobile application developer to build out and improve features for iOS applications. The ideal candidate will have experience working with both platforms and thrives working in a fast paced team environment.
Find out more about Reorg here: https://reorg.com/products/
What we offer
- Join a team of passionate experts
- Fast growing and innovative company
- Generous benefit package
- Building out applications with iOS
- Fully own the process for launching these applications to App Store
- Help shape our mobile application roadmap and build out features + consistently report on their progress
- Creating technical documentation on these systems
- Quickly applying bug fixes and improvements based on need
- 3+ years of industry experience with mobile engineering
- Multiple shipped apps at enterprise level
- Must have experience with iOS, Android experience is a plus
- Ideally have experience with all the following: Swift, Objective C, Kotlin, Java and C++Work closely with backend engineering teams building out apis for our mobile applications
This fast paced role owns the process from idea to deployment for features on our mobile application. You’ll be working closely with our product, backend, and devops team members to bring features all the way through the software development lifecycle and through the process of approval and deployment to app stores.
- Action Oriented
- Customer First Mindset
- Effective Team Players
- Driven To Excel
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description