Principal Front End Engineer at Movable Ink
Movable Ink powers meaningful experiences in email and on the web for the biggest brands in the world. They rightly expect our product to meet a very high standard of stability, performance, and an ever-improving set of features.
Fast-forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Identified and standardized similar, but conflicting patterns in our code base. (aka: You deleted a lot of code.)
- Working with our design team, expanded and polished our shared UI library that looks great and is easy to use
- Became a go-to resource for technical questions both because you have ways of quickly finding the answers and because you’re so darn nice about it.
- Jumped into product team sprints for short bursts to help get a new project off the ground
- Mentored developers newer to our frameworks and codebase
- Experience contributing to and maintaining open source projects (or frequently-updated shared projects within an organization)
- A solid understanding of front-end build and development tools
- Experience leading and/or mentoring other developers