Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the VP, Architecture.
- You will be the subject matter expert (SME) for the front-end architecture within the core Unqork platform.
- Own application architecture design, assessment and optimization including definition, documentation, prototyping and implementation of new application architectures in the Unqork Platform.
- You will work across teams in the identification of requirements, functional design, prototyping and testing.
- Participate as a major partner in planning the product roadmap.
- Ensure that all teams have the support they need to make successful decisions and trade-offs.
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption.
- 10+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on front-end engineering, including 3+ years of experience with application architecture analysis and design.
- A successful track record technically leading teams producing quality, widely adopted software.
- AngularJS/NodeJS/Mongo experience.
- Technology startup experience.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.