Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Principal Architect at Unqork, you will serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the front end architecture within the core Unqork platform. This is a critical role in helping to architect and own an industry-changing product.
- Own application architecture design, assessment and optimization including definition, documentation, prototyping and implementation of new application architectures in the Unqork Platform
- Working across teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, prototyping, testing.
- Participate as a major stakeholder in planning the product roadmap
- Ensure that all teams have the support they need to make successful decisions and trade-offs.
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded, and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You enjoy mentoring individuals and teams
- You pay attention to the details, excel at distilling the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have an eagerness to learn and thrive in a high-paced environment
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on front end engineering, including 3+ years of experience with application architecture analysis and design
- A successful track record technically leading teams producing quality, widely adopted software
- AngularJS/NodeJS/Mongo experience
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.