BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 5,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to help build the world’s best digital operations platform for restaurants. Our current technology stack consists mostly of Django / Python and React, but we are always looking to use the tools that are most appropriate for the task at hand.
- Identify root causes of technical issues in production
- Develop code updates to fix reported defects
- Work with other engineers to perform upgrades to our platform
- Contribute clean, clear, high-quality production code
- Contribute unit and integration tests for new and existing features
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
Skills and Attributes
- 2-3 years of experience writing production code
- Experience with Python/Django
- Some level of experience with React with Redux
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 15-minute screening call with our Recruiting team.
- Next, they will have a 45-minute technical phone screen with our VP of Engineering.
- Candidates who pass the first round will be invited to meet with an Engineering Manager, a couple engineers, and possibly the CTO
- Successful candidates will be made an offer pending a reference check.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.