BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
We’re looking for a Production Support Engineer to help build the world’s best digital operations platform for restaurants. Our current technology stack consists mostly of Django / Python and React, but we are always looking to use the tools that are most appropriate for the task at hand.
- Identify root cause for reported defects and implement fixes in production.
- Manage quality in the production environment as part of an on-call rotation.
- Work with other engineers to perform upgrades to our platform.
- Contribute unit and integration tests for new and existing features
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
Skills and Attributes
- 1+ years of experience writing production code
- Experience with Python/Django
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent debugging skill
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call with our Recruiting team.
- Next, they will have a 45-minute technical video interview.
- Candidates who pass the first round will be invited to meet with an Engineering Director /Manager, QA Manager and a couple of engineers.
- Successful candidates will be made an offer pending a reference check.
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.