QA Engineer - Manual (Contract) at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for a QA Engineer - Manual testing (Contract) to join our Technology team in our NYC office. In this role, you will be supporting and working with our Airport + Sports Pods front end team which is building and maintaining our flagship rich client Airports application. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, has an intellectual curiosity, and thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
What You Will Do:
- Plan, develop and execute a suite of manual tests of .NET based front end rich client application
- Work with the Engineering team to create manual test plans for existing and new functionalities
- Be the Quality gatekeeper to ensure a high quality of releases
- Adhere to best practices for testing
Who You Are:
- You have developed testing plans for a suite of business applications built on the same platform from the ground up.
- You are passionate about software testing and accelerating the pace of delivery
- You have 8+ years of experience testing a variety of business critical applications across different domains
- You stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest in technology, and you naturally seek new ways of improving your work
- You truly care about how people interact with technology and you have a proven record of developing QA solutions in a customer-centric environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where open communication is encouraged
- You are an entrepreneurial team player and know how to multi-task
- You are energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive with flawless execution
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience testing systems or apps that have significant client-server communication
- Experience writing test plans based on new feature requirements.
- Experience building mock and stub services to simulate server response
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with multiple development teams
- Experience with testing physical devices is a plus