LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 5,500 retailers and more than 1,600 brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $3 billion in wholesale cannabis orders.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2021’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!
Leaflink is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our New York team who is passionate about working on teams that solve interesting, large-scale problems at a rapid pace. This role will contribute heavily to the buildout and iteration of LeafLink’s existing and emerging systems, powering an ever-expanding set of product offerings and the automation systems that ensure they’re working correctly. As a member of our engineering team, you will be in a position to have a direct, lasting impact everywhere that technology powers our business.
LeafLink is in the midst of a large-scale platform overhaul that will help continue to strengthen our position as a technical leader within the industry. As such, this role has the opportunity to help shape and grow this new platform and it’s associated automation patterns, as well as work within new and growing technologies. It’s a very exciting time to join our engineering team!
Ideal candidates for this position should possess a keen mind for solving tough problems with the ideal solution, partnering effectively with various team members along the way. They should be personable, efficient, flexible and communicative, possess a strong desire to implement change, growth, and maturity, and have a passion and love for what they do. This role comes with the opportunity to be a high performer within a department that’s fast-paced, dynamic, and quickly growing in all areas.Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to deliver end-to-end automation solutions and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery
- Create comprehensive test strategies that include a mix of testing methodologies like cross browser, responsive, exploratory, regression, and black box testing
- Evaluate feature requirements for completeness to help your team deliver high quality features
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and proactively report bugs
- Manage bugs in your teams sprint backlog for prioritization and escalation
- Verify PR, staging, and production builds offering feedback on the resolution of issues
- Collaborate with your teams to understand and report on release risks and mitigation strategies
- Analyze performance metrics such as page load and query resolution times to ensure we deliver software that meets our quality standards
- Research current QA methodologies to help in the planning of complex testing scenarios
- Document and advocate for QA best practices and standards across multiple domains
- Move quickly and intelligently - seeing the prioritization of bug fixes and tech debt that improve the users experience as a core QA responsibility
- 3+ years of QA engineering experience
- Experience balancing QA priorities in an agile environment
- Proven track record of practical, thoughtful problem solving
- Experience defining, measuring, and tracking quality metrics
- Experience working within test suites and writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Familiarity with at least two of the following domains in order of importance:
- Financial systems
- Analytic and data driven testing
- Regulatory or security testing
- SaaS software
- Inventory management systems
- High-traffic, international systems
- Online retail and marketplace
- Performance testing
- Responsive testing
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.