QA Engineer at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to play a key role in redefining the future of cancer care?
Join MSK’s Software Engineering team as we meet the challenge of fighting cancer in the modern era. We will define a new model of care using software. You will join be part of a system team that will support one of the developers in delivering continuous value. You will help Developers and DevOps Engineers setup their CI/CD pipeline and will automate the build, test and deploy their code to production.
You are a highly skilled QA Engineer who’s constantly seeking to automate everything. You will also help establish DevOps practices by integrating automated testing including (integration, system, regression, security) into the deployment pipeline.
What you'll do:
- Review and build testcases and test plans by working with the architects and developers to automate the delivery pipeline.
- Oversee testing through all stages from build to production. You will be part of a team to deliver automated testing as a service to various platforms and programs at MSK.
- You will program using a combination of languages depending on the environment. Languages can include bash, perl or python.
- Collaborate in an agile team with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Architects, Development Teams, QA Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Users.
Who you are:
- Deeply technical. You understand application architecture and can design implement and support highly available systems.
- Understanding of APIs and various security flows for APIs.
- Proficient at using testing tools such as Selenium or TestComplete.
- Strong knowledge of Linux based systems. You can debug, troubleshoot and manage Linux based systems.
- Experience and familiarity with Cloud Architecture (AWS or Azure) is a must
Competitive compensation packages | Generous Vacation, Sick time + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | 12 Weeks Maternity/Paternity & Adoption Assistance | Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.