In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
The QA specialist will be responsible for ensuring all campaigns are sent error free with minimal rounds of feedback. They will be the final check before sending deliverables to customers and must be extremely detail oriented. This is a unique opportunity to come in and help reshape our workflows and ensure we are providing an outstanding experience for our customers!Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute test plans against campaign requirements and specifications.
- Test email/site campaigns on multiple devices and browsers, to ensure accurate rendering
- Test templates/campaigns from a functional standpoint: including link verification, tracking information, audience creation etc.
- Report and validate issues and defects in a clear and organized manner using our template feedback system
- Serve as a point of contact for COM/CSM/PM for project specific questions/updates.
- Document and report on consistent issues so we can address and course correct as a team
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- An understanding of HTML, SQL, CSS required
- 2+ Years of production QA experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Experience with Jira, monday.com or equivalent PM tools preferred
- We are a remote first company and recruit from over 25 states; this role would require maintaining eastern standard hours of business
- Although never required, Bluecorians will have the option to work from our New York City headquarters on occasion moving forward
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
- Remote first company with Hybrid office model for NYC headquarters #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.