Quality Assurance Lead at Meetup
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, we've made it our mission to empower personal growth through real human connections because we see a future built on deep trust and collective effort. We are creating a world where people can turn to each other to improve their lives.
Quality assurance facilitates the testing of our products to ensure the best quality against our products across web, mobile apps and emerging devices. A big focus on enabling quality iterative releases while future proofing our systems with reliability enhancements.
You're our ideal team member if you:
- Are a leader with a strong desire to build high quality applications influence quality practices in a team
- Want to collaborate with product managers, designers and other engineers to solve open-ended problems and roadmap solutions
- Are driven by results at product, team, and individual levels
- Proficient in understand the end user goals, creating testing plans and supporting quick releases
- Ability to identify risks early, facilitate collaboration and problem solving
- Experience leading offshore teams with over 5+ years of experience
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Experience in previous startups
- Well verses in web, mobile, webview testing with minimum of 5 years of experience
What you get to do:
- Participate in the planning and shaping of testing frameworks will be deployed internally and offshore
- Drive areas of automation and reliability
- Work closely with engineers in the team to define how testing is done and enable them to deliver a high quality product
- Design and perform functional, regression, and stress tests (manual & automated)
Meetup employees are bold, supportive, and passionate about empowering people to come together and create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams in a safe and inclusive environment. You in?