Salesforce Developer at Peloton
Peloton’s Enterprise Systems organization is seeking an experienced Salesforce developer to design and create Salesforce application code to support business, functional, and technical requirements while leveraging efficiency opportunities and driving reusability.
You will collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in the Sales and Service cloud. Contribute solutions, workflows and ideas to influence the SFDC platform. Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to deliver solutions in a timely manner. Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend alternatives. Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed.
- Responsibility for design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required
- Have knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within enterprise application environments
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Salesforce application development that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required - Computer Science or equivalent
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- 3 years experience with Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service) functional and application design
- 3 years Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 3 years experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
- 2 years Lightning Component framework experience
- Experience with advanced Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com, SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and creating Visualf orce pages
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels
- Experience with Salesforce.com AppExchange applications and extensions is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.