Security Engineer (Vulnerability Management) at WW (the new Weight Watchers)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
Our Cyber-Security team is here to protect the security of millions of customers globally. We strive to adopt innovative solutions to problems and apply concepts of attack driven defense to improve our security posture. We design solutions that mitigate risk rather than check boxes.
We are seeking a passionate security engineer to build a vulnerability management program. You will be dealing with complex issues in a diverse tech stack, that is growing in capability. Continuously redefining the risk picture, as new and emerging threats arise. With the ability to be innovative and bringing new ways of thinking about an issue to the table, you will have the ability to innovate and raise the maturity of the program. With the idea in mind of presenting at conferences and giving talks on how WW approaches problems and engineered a new and exciting approach!
- Design and implement a robust Vulnerability Management program
- Contribute to IT/AppSec/Stakeholders to evangelize remediation efforts of vulnerabilities
- Lead a continuous effort of understanding the risk picture in a dynamic environment
- Automate and streamline existing processes and procedures
- Minimum of 4 years of experience building, operating, running and/or enhancing a Vulnerability Management program
- Experience implementing and automating vulnerability assessments and scanning of Cloud based environments (e.g., AWS, GCE, Azure)
- Experience working with IT Infrastructure teams to patch/remediate existing vulnerabilities
- Experience building and maintaining a reporting of riskiest assets and prioritization of what vulnerabilities should be worked
- Understand the people aspects of security and enjoy collaborating with others to build secure things
- Contributions to the security community (e.g., research, CVEs, bug bounties, open source projects)
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.