Senior Data Scientist, EG
Greater NYC Area
Cherre provides investors, insurers, brokers and other large enterprises with a platform to collect, resolve, and augment real estate data from thousands of public, private, and internal sources. By providing a “single source of truth,” we empower companies to evaluate opportunities and trends faster and more accurately, while saving them millions of dollars in manual data collection and analytics costs.
Cherre is looking for a Data Scientist who will be building ML algorithms and AI. This role requires a combination of quantitative and software engineering skills to build scalable solutions. Because of the complexity and variety of the data sets we use, it's critical that you have an interest in learning Real Estate and Derived datasets. Previous Real Estate experience is not required. You will not only do analysis, but will also be expected to deliver production code.
- Proven record of delivering successful data science projects.
- 3+ years of industrial software engineering experience with an emphasis on data-centric technologies.
- Advanced degree in a STEM field.
- Practical knowledge of cloud computing ecosystems (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Fluency in Python and SQL. Experience with PySpark is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to explain your work to customers
- Competitive Base Salary
- Range of Healthcare Plans that start day one
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Credit
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible Work Schedule
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply or reach out to our internal talent team. We are happy to tell you more about Cherre: the technology we work with, the problems we solve, the team we are assembling, and the culture we all contribute to. We are excited you are considering working with us and look forward to hearing from you!
“At the top of the mountain we are all snow leopards.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Cherre is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on hiring the best people for the job no matter their race, sex, orientation, nationality, religion, disability, or age.
Read Full Job Description