Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As an engineer in the Manage camp you’ll help customers organize, navigate and govern their applications on the Unqork platform. Our mission is to free creators of tedious administrative tasks to build more applications, faster, in Unqork. We strive to create a single system that is secure, compliant, future proof, and incredibly easy to use, and you’ll play a critical role in helping us to achieve that goal. You’ll lead teams in the creation of new products, give direction on how to optimize existing services and get exposure to learning an industry-changing platform.
- Champion technical excellence and provide technical leadership by example on your team
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with other engineers, product managers, QA and Design to identify actionable opportunities, and design solutions that positively impact the end user experience
- Participate as an active stakeholder in planning the product roadmap and managing priorities
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals and clear blockers
Who you are:
- You are excited to mentor a cohesive, high functioning team in a fast-paced environment
- You are pragmatic in your approach to engineering and leadership
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You are never done learning, and seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
- You are up to speed on industry best practices and development tools, and are eager to spread your knowledge
- You strive to architect elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of full-stack engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience leading projects of increasing scope and complexity
- Deep experience building modern web applications using ReactJS
- Experience building and/or maintaining GraphQL implementations
- Node.js experience
Nice to have:
- Experience building or integrating Role-based Access Control (RBAC) into an application
- Exposure to working with distributed systems
- Built and maintained k8s, microservices, and/or DAL
- Utilized inter-service communication pub/sub brokers
- Have an understanding of if/when to utilize caching
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- SaaS startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.