Senior Front End Engineer at Paige
Paige is on a mission to accelerate and transform the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Paige is creating a digital platform for pathologists to transform their workflow and is developing a new class of computational diagnostics positioned to drive the future of pathology.
A career at Paige is deeply mission-driven where you will work with state-of-the-art technologies alongside leaders in the field and to improve cancer care every day. We reach high, help each other succeed, and believe in creativity, curiosity, and creating amazing products.
Paige employees receive great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), paid parental leave, a generous health and wellness stipend and snacks delivered to your door on a weekly basis. We recently raised $70M in series B investment to ensure we’re able to continue our mission and expand our impact. Join us!
We’re seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to join our Viewer Team. In this role you’ll refine and implement new features for our Paige View slide viewer application. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a high-performing team and to pursue a life-changing mission.
This position can be fully remote for U.S. based applicants.
- Design our user-friendly and responsive web interface.
- Description and testing of possible user interactions.
- Implementation of new application features for the application, applying software development best practices, eg. use of unit testing, code modularity.
- Operate within a highly regulated environment (eg. to align with FDA requirements).
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Engineer in commercial settings, developing scalable and responsive web-applications using front-end frameworks.
- You’re very experienced in software testing (frontend testing, regression testing, unit testing).
- You are a creative engineer who enjoys implementing complex systems to autonomously understand, interact with and adapt to their end users.
- You enjoy working on cross-disciplinary and agile teams.
- Desirable: Experience with high-performance visualization techniques such as WebGL
- Desirable: Experience with C#.
- Desirable: You have worked on large scale SaaS applications.
- You hold a minimum of a Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent years of experience.
- You are authorized to work in the United States.
About our technology stack: