Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We look for people who will help raise the bar for our entire engineering organization in terms of tech prowess, passion for collaboration and desire to mentor and educate fellow team members. We look for strategic thinkers and creative problem solvers with a bias for execution and we’ll expect you to contribute code as well as product/feature ideas from the get-go.
Our Customer Experience Application (CXA) development team is looking for an Senior Frontend Software Engineer with a passion for building reliable, scalable, and performant software to support the Stash mission. After four years of tremendous growth in the U.S., we’re expanding to the UK, and building a team who will create internal applications that improve the ways we help our customers Spend, Save, and Invest. As one of the first team members on the ground, you’ll partner with every department and have the flexibility to use your creative, problem-solving skills to improve the Stash process in near real-time.What you'll do:
- Design and implement intuitive web applications that support the Stash experience
- Build and maintain scalable and well tested web applications using ReactJS and NodeJS
- Work on new, greenfield projects that will have an immediate impact on both our users and the company
- Collaborate in an agile, cross-functional team while communicating project guidelines, reinforcing best practices, and utilizing modern tooling.
- Instrument, test, profile, and code review software
- Continuously deploy to our cloud-based infrastructure
- A keen interest in testing best practices and high code quality
- Experience with development tools such as webpack, babel, and git
- An understanding of UX best practices for the web platform
- An understanding of system design patterns
- Willingness to pair and adventure into non-web technologies
- Experience working on a consumer-facing application
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected]sh.com.
Invest in Yourself:
- 25 days annual leave, group personal pension plan (3% employer contributions), and optional subsidized private medical care
- £1,000 Educational Stipend to invest in your career, growth, and development
- £350 Work-From-Home Stipend to set up your ergonomically-friendly remote workspace + £26 monthly Internet reimbursement
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**