Greater NYC Area
LeafLink is a marketplace that provides licensed cannabis retailers the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operation.
With over 2,000+ dispensaries and more than 500+ leading brands in Colorado, Washington, California, Oregon, Nevada, Maryland, and Arizona, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. This year, LeafLink was named one of Fast Company's "Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise", joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink seeks a Senior Front-end Engineer to join our growing Product and Engineering team to contribute to our core offering to create a world-class client-side experience. We have some exciting engineering efforts in front of us, which include:
● Leveraging the latest version of our API to refactor various frontend functionality into modern single page Vue.js apps.
● Work with our UX team to build consistent, responsive, and highly reusable widgets as components throughout our applications.
● Optimize the performance of our page loads using best practices where possible.
● Ensure we are cross-browser compatible for all major modern browsers.
● 5+ years working in rich and complex front-end user experiences
● 3+ years working with highly responsive (mobile friendly) web apps
● 2+ years working with Vue.js directly or similar framework
● 2+ years working with a Git
● Familiar with the concept of state-management libraries such as Redux or Vuex
● Deep understanding of SCSS/CSS3
● Will not settle for anything less than beautiful UI and can point to examples in an established portfolio
● Has mastered the art of client-side unit testing
● Proven track record for quality code, which has proper test coverage and documentation
● Familiar with basic security and infrastructure design
● Excited by interacting directly with clients to understand their needs and gather requirements as needed
● Healthcare matching
● 3 weeks paid vacation a year
● Fun office environment
● Competitive salary
● Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
● Generous stock options
● Team events
● Cool Swag
● Brand spanking new office in FiDi
Read Full Job Description