Senior Frontend Engineer
Cedar is taking a complex patient finance process and make it simple and understandable to both patients and providers. Our user-facing products include a patient web application that allows patients to understand and pay their bills in a way that is quick, simple and intuitive, and a provider application that empowers provider staff to manage patient billing cycles, communicate with the patients via a chat app, and gain insights via an analytics dashboard. In addition to these, our upcoming products are defining new categories in our industry, and as such require building brand new creative workflows. The success of our product hinges on high quality UX flows that these apps offer. We are looking for a strong candidate to improve our existing user interfaces as well as design and implement new flows for future products.
- Design and build beautiful and engaging user interfaces for new and existing apps
- Improve quality, performance, and stability of our user-facing apps
- Serve as a subject matter expert / train junior front-end engineers
- Help us scale the company, the culture, and our products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in designing and building scalable customer-facing web applications
- Degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Based in the New York City area or willing to relocate
- Familiarity with Python, Django
- Familiarity with React, Redux
- Background in product design and user experience
- Experience in a Tech Lead position
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.