Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
As a Senior iOS Engineer on our team, you are someone who is comfortable working independently and also reinforcing best practices across the team. Your technical prowess will help to level up our team in addition to the development of our product. You are passionate about shipping efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches millions of users.What you'll do:
- Design and implement new features and products for the Stash native iOS application using Swift
- Make an impact on the architectural design of our overall iOS application
- Ship efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches millions of users
- You are passionate about iteration. You will be integral in driving great features to customers at a rapid data driven pace.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team collaborating to build software based on data, an understanding of the business, and technical priorities
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (or relevant industry experience)
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- A keen interest in testing best practices (TDD is a plus!)
- Experience or interest in working with a VIPER architecture
- Experience or interest in working with CoreData
- Passion for the latest in Swift software architecture and patterns
- An open mind with the ability to adopt a new style or solution at the drop of a hat
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging, and overall code quality
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience shipping a popular consumer application at scale
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please.**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.