As a Lifion Developer you'll be at the forefront of a revolution in next generation of Human Capital Management solutions. Leveraging your technical foundation, you'll have a chance to build customer facing applications that will help our customers serve their employees from hire to retire.
Lifion's fast-paced and dynamic organization is looking for individuals who aren't afraid to:
1) Adopt a 'build and iterate' approach
2) Design with flexibility in mind
3) Constantly improve based on feedback
Lifion Developers have influence beyond core UI implementation, logic and workflows--you'll also have influence over the product direction and the planning that supports it.
- Be a primary resource for development, testing, support and ongoing maintenance for Human Capital Management products by leveraging our visual development platform
- Be responsible for Implementing and configuring software application functionality, including user interfaces, business rules, workflows, and complex logic while creating technical specifications and implementation documents.
- Be responsible for implementing application governance around cross-cutting capabilities, including security, authentication, authorization, and auditing.
- Understand client & product requirements and efficiently translate them into application functionality including: user interfaces, business rules, workflows and complex logic.
- Operate within the full product development lifecycle from wireframes/concept and database models all the way through to development and implementation
- Be responsible for fully automating application testing via automation tests.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX, & Architects to deliver end to end products that will delight our clients
- Work closely with globally located teams and stakeholders to review, investigate and partner on requirements.
- Contribute to ongoing development of the team's processes, procedures and best practices, conduct code reviews
- Be able to work independently and lead small projects/initiatives.
- Proactively keep up to date with Lifion platform capabilities and development best practices, help mentor other developers on how to best apply them.
- Masters / Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-4 years of prior experience in a related field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying technical levels
- Proficient in technical business writing and ability to clearly communicate & present concepts
- Ability to evaluate functional requirements and use cases and convert those into application logic, validation rules and data models
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Ruby, C#, Java, C, Go or any object oriented programming language
- Proficient with relational databases, particularly modeling entity relationships and understanding SQL
- Comfortable producing wireframes for user interfaces
- Ability to a identify and build an MVP
- Demonstrated experience documenting/configuring solutions for complex business and data intensive systems
- Experience building Human Capital Management, Business Process Management or Enterprise resource management tools
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in automation testing specifically in BDD or TDD methodologies
- Experience coordinating various technical groups for dependency and roadmap alignment
- Experience in startup or high growth technology environments
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.