We’re looking for a Senior Localization QA Manager to join Procore’s Enterprise Localization Team. In this role, you’ll draw upon your passion for driving quality linguistic outcomes, your expertise in both localization and internationalization, and your excellent oral & written skills to implement best-in-class linguistic quality assurance policies & procedures at the enterprise level. Your primary mission will be to plan, develop, and execute on a linguistic quality assurance framework that can be applied across the entire spectrum of content we localize at Procore. This is a high-impact opportunity and will be critical in helping to ensure our future success in new international markets.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the Sr. Program Manager, Enterprise Localization and has the opportunity to work remotely from a U.S. location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement an innovative & holistic LQA program from the ground up
- Design workflows directly in our cloud-based translation management system that objectively optimize quality as well as manage key assets in the form of term bases and translation memories
- Utilize a metrics-driven approach to develop localization health scores, benchmarks, and KPIs
- Collaborate closely with vendors to ensure alignment and compliance with all quality-related protocols
- Analyze & Identify project risks, issues or disagreements, and take corrective/preventative action as necessary
- Lead inter-departmental stakeholder meetings and conference calls, ad-hoc stand-ups, and post-mortems
- Evangelize & demonstrate the importance of linguistic quality and role it plays in driving international success
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree (in localization, business, linguistics, or a humanities-based related subject preferred); Master’s degree preferred
- Solid, in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization concepts
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience building LQA programs on the client side
- Fluency or advanced skills in one or more non-English languages (desired but not mandatory)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with the ability to clearly present the localization QA program to stakeholders
- An organized, detail-oriented self-starter with proven abilities in program execution along with resource and risk management
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Deep knowledge & hands-on experience with computer aided translation (CAT) tools as well as Translation Management Systems, such as Memsource, SDL WorldServer or Smartling
- A desire and curiosity to continually innovate & expand one’s knowledge through education in localization trends and news and active participation in training opportunities
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.