Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make
• Develop user-facing features using React, TypeScript, Redux, Jest, etc.
• Interpret wireframes and designs, translating them into quality code
• Work with data from REST and GraphQL APIs
• Collaborate with other development teams to plan implementation and integration with a services layerWhat We’d Love to See
• Understanding of core React concepts and — ideally — common libraries such as Redux, React Router
• Familiarity with UNIX command line and Git version control
• Comfortable working with REST or (bonus points) GraphQL APIs
• Experience with internationalization within React is a plusBenefits and Perks at Rightpoint
• Flexible PTO
• Flexible Work Schedule
• Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
• 401k with Company Matching
• Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
• Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning OpportunitiesEEO Statement
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.