We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our CRM team to help our Retail and Customer Experience specialists to drive sales and deliver exceptional service to our customers. This role requires a keen understanding of the integrated functions within a service, sales, and retail organization, and the ability to build and execute on programs that support superior sales results.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 and is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time. Its product line includes obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattresses and pillows, and has expanded to include innovative sheets, mattress protectors, comforters, blankets, lighting, and even a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally to develop, maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations with both internal and third party systems
- Interact with technical and business operations and end-users to develop scalable applications and architecture within Salesforce and integrated systems
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, etc
- Proactive share your knowledge and input for technical designs, project plans, deployments, and training documents to ensure Salesforce's adoption at Casper
- Stay current with emerging CRM and Salesforce.com solutions and recommend innovations to the team
- Visit Retail stores and shadow our Customer Experience team to identify ways to improve how both channels use Salesforce
- 5+ years working with Salesforce applications, building solutions with users in mind
- Strong communication skills and a good sense of humor
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong proficiency in object oriented programming (5+ years experience, a CS degree, or similar experience)
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with the Salesforce ecosystem, including but not limited to: Apex triggers and classes, REST/SOAP APIs, Lightning development
- Experience using Salesforce declarative configuration and automation tools (Process/Flow Builder, Workflow Rules, Approval Flows, etc
- Familiarity with the Agile framework
- Familiarity with Github and SFDX
- Familiarity with third-party integration tools and managed packages
- Understands and embraces the "clicks not code" philosophy
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!