Senior Salesforce Developer at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As a Senior Developer, you’ll work with Justworks’ Revenue Operations team by partnering closely with multiple stakeholders in the proper delivery of critical business systems. This role is responsible for the overall integrity and health of the CRM and its connection to the broader enterprise environment. This role will play a critical role in shaping the technical design of the sales and marketing automation environment through implementation in line with industry best practices. The Sr. Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the entire Salesforce.com codebase. Furthermore, this role will be the primary data steward for all sales data, advising the administrators on best practices as they build out the database. Finally, this will be the primary contact from the Revenue Operations team for all engineering matters including maintaining the sync between the application and the data warehouse and all other external systems.What you’ll do
- Ensure system uptime of 99.9% through a process of continual improvement of legacy systems
- Responsible for coordinating developer resources to accomplish project goals in Apex and Lightning framework, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Own all technical aspects of a force.com implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
- Maintain CRM quality standards by developing a framework for customization in line with best practices for architectural patterns
- Develop and maintain a quality assessment testing strategy for Salesforce and related platforms
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders and system administrators on creating solution prototypes, designing roadmap delivery plans, performing adequate testing, and producing technical documentation
- Work with the Engineering team to ensure a stable connection with the enterprise environment including the data warehouse and other integrated applications
- Maintain a queue of ongoing projects as well as impromptu tickets pertaining to system maintenance and improvement
- Provide a point of escalation and Tier II support for Salesforce and its integrated tools
- Recommend build vs. buy when it comes to third-party integrations for the SFDC stack
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or developer required
- Minimum of 3 years Salesforce specific development experience
- Proficiency of Force.com, APEX and the Aura Framework
- Proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools preferred
- Familiarity with B2B Marketing Automation systems such as Pardot/Marketo preferred
- Empathetic with excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience.
- Keen ability to work with stakeholders on a regular basis. A natural leader with the ability to build things from scratch. A knack for creating structure wherever it's needed.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment