At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
The Platform Engineering team's mission is to maximize the leverage of other White Ops employees to protect the Internet. We deliver tools and products that act as a platform for the rest of engineering and detection to focus and deliver on their missions more efficiently.
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure to join our ranks to help us identify, plan, build and deliver the most impactful projects to drive our mission.
What you'll do:
- Write code for front-ends (VueJS), backends (Golang/Python), deployment scripts (Bash/Python), cloud infrastructure (Terraform) and system configurations (Bash)
- Use knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores to persist data appropriately for different systems and use-cases
- Collaborate with teammates in technical discussions, documentation and code reviews
- Participate in an on-call rotation for team-owned systems
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure alignment of work
- Deliver software that enables critical internal processes, such as continuous deployment, bot fraud investigation and data ingestion and processes
Who you are:
- You love learning
- You lead by example
- You love making people’s lives easier
- You reason from first principles and evaluate options rigorously
- You are open, collaborative and transparent in how you work
- You have both breadth and depth of software engineering expertise
- You have excellent verbal and written language skills, especially when talking about code and systems
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, Washington DC, Victoria, and London.