Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a key member of the team building our innovative solution for classifying Social Media Partner assets in real-time. You would play a key role in the design, development and support of a cloud-based suite of services supporting multiple partners and data models. You will work side-by-side with highly skilled and motivated software engineers, data engineers and data scientists to deliver this high priority and strategic solution. Social Media platforms are exploding in use and presents a huge opportunity for advertisers. These Social Media advertisers want to ensure their ads are delivered against safe content and this represents a huge market opportunity for IAS. This solution will add to the IAS portfolio of Brand Safety and Suitability verification solutions with the focus on Social Media data feeds.
What you’ll get to do:
- Participate in system/software architecture specifications and reviews
- Design and develop containerized and distributed applications in the Cloud
- Utilize your skills in Java to implement new features in existing applications and develop new components
- Work with leading Cloud platform services and tools to implement and maintain real-time event-driven components
- Collaborate with technical team members using an Agile development process
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software application development with a focus on containerized and distributed systems
- Extensive working experience with Java and backend development
- Working knowledge of Spring Boot application development
- Expert working knowledge of event-driven design patterns
- Working knowledge in AWS services such as ECS, SQS, CloudWatch, S3, EC2, ECR and others
- Working knowledge of ElasticSearch, Docker and python a plus
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus
- Covid vaccination required for employment
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment for all new IAS hires, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. IAS makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other conditions protected by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.