Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Total Visibility team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Senior Software Engineer you will help develop and run the Total Visibility APIs and serverless tasks that display insights for our clients plucked out of a sea of data, distilled from the output of billions of events. You’ll be part of a small, focused, team getting things done. You should be eager to learn new technologies and collaboration is key. This is a chance to be a technical leader for a young product that’s growing quickly.
What you’ll get to do:
- Lead hands-on development, deployment, testing and documentation of your product
- Lead efforts to architect and implement new features
- Help choose the best technologies to solve problems
- Help mentor new team members as the team grows
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on Python development
- Java development experience is a plus
- Experience in Developing REST APIs
- Understanding of database fundamentals
- Great understanding of designing for performance, scalability, and reliability
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- Ability to effectively communicate with your peers
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Scrum
What puts you over the top:
- Experience in AdTech or Programmatic
- Experience with Django or Django REST framework
- Experience with AWS serverless (Lambda, ECS, Batch)
- Experience with columnar databases
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment for all new IAS hires, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. IAS makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other conditions protected by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.