Senior Software Engineer, QMS at Peloton
Senior QMS Engineer
The Enterprise Systems QMS IT team, part of the broader Go To Market Systems (GTM) organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter, technically hands-on and a problem solver to support the team’s mission to implement and sustain best in class QMS solutions. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of our current Quality practices and applying QMS best practices to the continuous development and improvement of quality processes through best possible technical solutions in the system.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build and implement best practice QMS systems and processes.
This position is responsible for all facets of the rollout and maintenance activities for the QMS system. You will utilize project management tools and skills, along with good judgment and discretion to organize and manage the QMS implementation and support activities. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between Business and Technology needs driving implementation, alignment, and execution within Quality.
- Owns QMS portfolio and drives alignment across the businesses mapping requirements to delivering solutions
- Lead requirements workshops with internal customers, design, prototype, configure solutions using QMS software such as ETQ Reliance in implementing modules such as NCRs, CAPAs, SCARs, audits, deviations, and supplier rating applications
- Drive architecture/design discussions, on these modules, with the technical leads, development team and guide the implementation.
- Implement seamless integration between QMS and enterprise applications such as ERP, PLM, MES, CRM for good usability and user adoption
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions for process improvements and estimate benefits to ensure standardization, simplification, and integration
- Create and oversee project plans and timelines, define project deliverables, assign project team roles and resources, identify and track issues and their resolution, and manage project scope and requirements.
- Drive efforts to refine business process improvements and the innovative use of integrated systems.
- Champion governance, alignment, and communication of Best Practice
- Provide second level support to key users for day-to-day problem resolution, including developing and executing occasional on-going training.
- Develop and maintain key user networks across regions, functional groups, business units, sites etc
- Serves as the liaison between Peloton stakeholder community and QMS enterprise systems team
- Establishes and leads training initiatives for module implementation
- Bachelor’s in IT and/or Business degree; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with QMS Software ETQ Reliance strongly preferred
- Ability to analyze and perform basic or complex configuration
- Ability to lead requirements gathering, design specifications, system configurations, and test plans
- 5+ years development and/or support experience in the ETQ reliance or similar QMS applications.
- Working experience in ETQ application support, development and implementation
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Project portfolio/lifecycle management
- Experience working in a similar role within an international organization
- Experience working with external vendors and managing virtual teams
- Highly organized and self directed to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated communication skills and goal-oriented attitude
- Preferred experience with programming (SQL, Python) and configuring ETQ Reliance
- Experience with REST APIs and API developer/management solutions
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.