Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager in the Extend Camp.
- You will build the framework that gives customers and developers the ability to extend the Unqork platform.
- You will set the foundation for growing our developer ecosystem and help us deliver on our promise of creating a single platform that is secure, compliant and future proof.
- Champion technical excellence and provide technical leadership by example on your team.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform.
- Partner with product managers to identify opportunities, and design solutions that positively improve the end-user experience.
- Participate in planning the product roadmap, managing priorities, and contributing to the daily performance of your team.
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals and clear blockers.
- 5+ years of full-stack engineering experience.
- Deep experience building modern web applications using React.js and Redux.
- Node.js experience.
- Familiarity with MongoDB.
- Experience contributing to a developer ecosystem and building an SDK.
- You are up to speed on industry best practices, such as TDD, CI/CD, and eager to spread your knowledge.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.