Who We Are:
Click Therapeutics, Inc. develops and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. Through cognitive and neurobehavioral mechanisms, Click’s Digital Therapeutics™ enable change within individuals, and are designed to be used independently or in conjunction with biomedical treatments. The Clickometrics® adaptive data science platform continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and outcomes. Following a groundbreaking clinical trial, Click’s industry-leading smoking cessation program is available nationwide through a wide variety of payers, providers, and employers. Click’s lead prescription program is entering into a multi-center, randomized, controlled, parallel-group, phase III FDA registration trial for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in adults. Major pipeline expansion and progression is expected.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with exceptional ability to architect systems at every level, from application code to shared libraries, to cloud infrastructure. Currently, our focus is on expanding our platform for providing a unified experience for our existing therapeutic applications as well as the new and strategic applications for which we are engineering and clinical validating. We have an expanding list of public, private, and privileged web properties and our software meets our patients on our mobile applications (iOS, Android) which are supported by APIs hosted within our secure virtual private cloud. We are investing in our quickly-expanding data science and analytics, prediction, and personalization services, and strive to greatly advance real-time machine learning to provide a personal user experience to each patient.
Although every member of our development team spends most of the time writing code, we are really looking for an engineer who shares our focus on and care for the success of our product and business, as well as driving life-altering outcomes for our patients. We love to work with engineers who are just as comfortable talking about low-level memory allocation, distributed systems architecture, or how to give aspects of an application a more engaging user experience. Our developers are equal parts user-advocate, architect, problem solver, and coder.
This is a highly visible, creative, and agile role within a rapidly growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and fast-growing space. The role is in our trendy TriBeCa HQ, includes great benefits, and is an excellent wealth-building/equity opportunity for the right individual.
- Lots of coding! And problem solving. And more coding!
- Working in a dynamic atmosphere of an evolving strategy and scope
- Participating in discussions & brainstorming sessions on architecture, design, and logic/algorithms
- Working closely with a great, close-knit team
- Receiving comprehensive, platinum-level healthcare and benefits
- Required: Able to express intelligence and creativity by using programming to solve complex real-world problems
- Required: 5+ years of experience in development on a variety of languages, platforms, frameworks, and technologies
- Required: Mastery of design patterns and collaborative software development best practices
- Required: Pride in shipping beautiful, clean, and easily-maintainable code
- Required: Experience with cloud microservice architectures, configuration, operation, and maintenance
- Required: A self-starter who requires little day-to-day supervision/direction and is comfortable providing mentorship to other engineers
- Required: A portfolio of projects in which you had key role; for each, please be prepared to describe your role in the project, the technologies involved, the resources dedicated, and one challenging technical problem encountered and how it was overcome
- Strongly preferred: Experience developing within an agile scrum planning methodology
- Plus: Experience working in healthcare or related industries
- Plus: Experience developing software with React.js, React Native, Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS
- Plus: Experience building products with a data-driven methodology
Stock options | Competitive salary with annual review | 401(k) matching | Annual performance-based cash bonus | Comprehensive medical benefits through Aetna | Flexible Spending Accounts | Life insurance and disability benefits | Open vacation policy / unlimited PTO | Generous paid parental leave | Commuter subsidies | Monthly catered lunches | Choice of Mac, Windows, or Linux equipment | Sponsored company events | Free, unlimited office snacks and beverages | Much more…
Equal Employment Opportunity
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics