EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Cloud Practice in the USA and Canada is looking for bright and ambitious Cloud and DevOps professionals who have innovative ideas, excellent problem-solving skills, and are eager for a new challenge!
EPAM Cloud Practice has delivered projects in the field of infrastructure consulting & migration, cloud-native application development, and cloud optimization. Thanks to our technical expertise and commitment we continue leading our customers through their cloud transformation journey. Cloud Practice at EPAM is a community of engineers and technical consultants who are always ready to share their knowledge, mentor, and help their teammates in their professional development. We are a proud partner of all three major cloud providers (AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner, Gold Certified Microsoft Partner).
We are looking for Cloud DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer for the Cloud Practice team to work with EPAM strategic clients. Together with the team, you will support clients’ implementation of Cloud products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and more.
REQ #: 234865545
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As a Cloud DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer, you will assist the clients with the configuration and deployment of their Cloud infrastructure, which include but not limited to the following services: identity and access management, network architecture, application security, logging, and monitoring, billing
- You will provide the clients with guidance on how to design their cloud applications for optimal scaling, including CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and others
- You will travel to the clients’ sites to deploy solutions and deliver the workshops to educate and enrich clients’ knowledge
- Act as the trusted technical advisor for the clients to resolve complex Google Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps challenges
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience operating within any major cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- A working knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins (pipelines), Terraform, Kubernetes, Git
- Experience with scripting languages: Bash, Python Chef
- The ability to maintain internet-facing, production-grade applications in virtualized environments (cloud computing platforms and services)
- Experience in release management of cloud applications
- Experience of working with clients’ engineering teams, troubleshooting clients' technical issues and providing technical solutions
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance