Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity-always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to do great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint is seeking .NET developers to engineer robust apps and APIs for startups and big brands alike. Do more than code– influence technical strategy, product capabilities, and user experience. Collaborate with exceptional clients and help define how they leverage technology to realize their objectives.
Our team balances expertise with curiosity, striving to fully understand clients' needs before considering technical solutions. The team excels amid constraints and continuously engages colleagues in product, project, strategy, and design to craft the best solutions possible. Work alongside enthusiastic and supportive peers in a trust-based work environment. Join us and contribute to the "next big thing" for years to come.
What We'd Love to See:
- C# and building REST APIs with .NET Core
- IaaS and PaaS workloads on a cloud platform such as Azure or AWS
- Experience developing resilient, secure and scalable web applications
- Ability to communicate complex technical designs via diagrams and documentation
- Object Relational Modeling (ORM) tools such as Entity Framework and LINQ
- Git for source control
- Setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Database experience with SQL and NoSQL
Some cool extra's we'd love to see:
- Consulting experience or working with external clients
- Other popular server-side frameworks such as Node.js
- Experience implementing OAuth
- Understanding of Cloud Native technologies such as Kubernetes
- Desktop development using UWP
- Understanding of front-end development paradigms and frameworks such as Angular, Vue.js or React
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint:
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.