Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
What you'll do:
- Leverage fully decoupled architectures and micro services at scale with a reliable, event-driven with an automated infrastructure.
- Ensure Aircall's site reliability with our uptime requirements.
- Maintain and evolve communication between services and data flow around them.
- Guide the teams around Infrastructure best practices including architecture, automation, deployment, security and data.
- Spread a DevOps culture within feature teams.
What you'll bring:
- You are pragmatic, open-minded, autonomous, and efficient.
- You have experience with cloud computing.
- You have experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
- You have basic to strong development or scripting skills.
Preferred but not required:
- You have one or more AWS certifications is a big plus.
- You love Open Source and you give back to the community.
- You have worked in an asynchronous messaging production environment before.
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.