Hello, we're Aircall
We're on a mission to re-invent the business phone (and having a blast doing it). We currently have offices in Paris and New York. Our software is used by thousands of businesses worldwide, and some of our customers include Uber, Vice, Capsule, Pipedrive, Zipcar, Adore Me and Houzz.
Why Work with Us?
Aircall is an ambitious, inspiring, and motivating company to work for. We challenge our team to produce their best work and focus on building our company and culture together. We also know how to have fun and celebrate our victories along the way!
An Insider's view of Aircall
What are some social events your company does?
Our company culture is heavy built on community and social gatherings both inside and outside of the work place: from a Halloween Party where our coworkers selected our costumes, a Raclette party with French wine, a Holiday Party at an art gallery, to Bryant Park for Ice Skating. We also have monthly parties on the first Friday of every month!
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
Aircall is bringing value back to voice. Through our cloud-based phone system that is integrated with your favorite business tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, Slack, etc.), we help companies have better conversations with their customers.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
I joined Aircall as a Talent Acquisition Lead. While my projects were mostly focused on recruiting, I was given the opportunity to take part in building our global people strategy. I have since transitioned to the role of HR Business Partner. I've learned so much in such a short amount of time and am grateful to be part of this adventure.
HR Business Partner
What unique initiatives do you have that encourage innovation?
Our core focus is creating a company that our employees love working for: We focus heavily on happiness, transparency, and providing new opportunities. Examples of how we execute on this are our team trips (our most recent to Barcelona), "ask-me-anything" team meetings, and assuring we attract the most talented, collaborative, & fun people in tech.
What's something quirky about your company?
Lunches are an actual thing (which is not super common any place of employment these days), and it's actually done away from keyboards. Always a plus.
Where we are
We are located in the heart of Union Square. Its vibrant energy is an extension of who we are as a team and culture.
Perks + Benefits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Open office floor plan
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
- It feels great to be part of this team - being surrounded with very talented, diverse, and dedicated people. We all very aligned on the vision and willing to make it happen - no matter what!AntoineStrategic Partnerships
- Aircall enables me as a product manager to level up. Working with an international team, various cultures, and backgrounds is invaluable. I’m so excited to be part of this adventure.CarlottaProduct Manager
- Working with an international engineering team is something that every developer should experience throughout their career and Aircall provides just that. The ability to understand how other cultures work and handle complex tasks is invaluable.CristianSoftware Engineer
- Being at Aircall is like working in a dream environment. Everyone comes in bringing their unique creativity and vibrant energy to their work. Despite having multiple teams in different parts of the world, we’re all working towards shared goals.LaurahContent Marketing
- I have felt inspired and challenged by the brilliant individuals around me at Aircall. The energetic environment gets me excited to work and learn everyday. It’s a uniquely awesome feeling to be a part of a global company with one shared mission.AndrewSDR
- Aircall allows you to be part of something greater than yourself. The culture and energy at the office daily is unmatched. I have the privilege to work with amazing, bright, and talented individuals daily. This is my second family.PhilSDR
- Aircall is the most welcoming company I’ve worked for. It’s very rare to find a company where you can see your ideas come to life and work with others that push you to be your best. The sales team always finds a way to motivate each other.MirandaAccount Executive
Jobs at Aircall12 open jobs
Technology we use
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Lead Gen
Articles we're in9 articles
Our funding history
$0.8M in FundingInvestors: Davy Kestens — Digital Leaders Ventures — Michel Meyer — Newfund — Oleg Tscheltzoff — Theo Martin
$2.8M in FundingInvestors: Balderton Capital — FundersClub
$8M in FundingInvestors: Balderton Capital — FJ Labs
$29M in FundingInvestors: Led by Draper Esprit; with NextWorld Capital, Balderton Capital and Newfund also participating