Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What success looks like in this role:
- Demonstrate successful leadership skills
- Have expert knowledge in one or more key problem areas in the security operations space, including secure infrastructure architectures, application architectures, encryption, and broader security technologies
- Have strong influencing, communication, and general interpersonal skills
- Are a self-starter who works collaboratively in team settings
How to achieve success:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Here’s how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution — Do your best work
- Deliver and put into action a compelling security operations strategy, including detection & response, incident management, and threat & vulnerability management
- Lead business continuity and disaster recovery planning and testing
Good Owner — Be the CEO of your role
- Partner with product and infrastructure engineering teams to ensure security operations is supporting their requirements
- Evaluate, prioritize and resource projects and programs based on input from appropriate stakeholders
Good Learning — Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
Good Feedback — Consider the perspectives of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork allow the product team to do their best work
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.