Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, and unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. We’re changing healthcare through technology and transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced and talented team to get this done.
Blink Health is looking for a Security Operations Center Analyst that has demonstrated a strong ability to create and execute upon a vision and strategy for cloud-based services in a fast-paced environment. Cloud-based technology and operational security experience is a must for this role. The successful candidate leading this area will drive the strategic direction for systems security at Blink Health.
You are an information security practitioner who has demonstrated success and influence in the cloud services technology space (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) as well as experience defining security policy, technology requirements, and control objectives. You have at least 3 years in security-related roles, at least two of which specifically relate to cloud technology, and hold a relevant undergraduate degree, such as Bachelor of Science in computer science (or equivalent work experience).
If you join Blink Health, you will:
- Deliver and put into action a compelling security operations strategy, including detection & response, incident management, and threat & vulnerability management
- Lead business continuity and disaster recovery planning and testing
- Partner with product and infrastructure engineering teams to ensure security operations is supporting their requirements
- Evaluate, prioritize and resource projects and programs based on input from appropriate stakeholders
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Demonstrate successful leadership skills
- Have expert knowledge in one or more key problem areas in the security operations space, including secure infrastructure architectures, application architectures, encryption, and broader security technologies
- Have strong influencing, communication, and general interpersonal skills
- Are a self-starter who works collaboratively in team settings