Peloton’s Artificial Intelligence team is looking for a Software Engineer to drive the development of ML systems on Android platforms. The role will involve working closely with ML and Systems Engineers to ensure the success of ML applications in an Android Native environment, defining processes for packaging and deploying ML projects, and guiding the team on best practices for managing multi-dependency modules.
- Build and evolve state-of-the-art systems to accelerate the deployment of Peloton’s ML models on Edge platforms.
- Contribute to the implementation of ML algorithms and inference pipelines.
- Work with ML and Systems Engineers to establish processes, build tools, and automation for the tracking and deployment of ML systems.
- System profiling and analysis to uncover bottlenecks and optimize performance + resource usage.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for assessment and improvements.
- Establish frameworks for unit and functional testing of the ML systems.
- Experience developing software for consumer products on Mobile SoCs.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, C/C++, and Multi-threaded applications.
- Familiarity with ML/Statistics and implementation experience at the PoC level at minimum.
- Solid understanding of Git/Gerrit
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with AOSP is a big plus.
- Experience with Qualcomm SNPE, Tensorflow Lite, or other similar Edge Inference frameworks.
- Experience with compute offloads to GPU, DSPs, etc.
- Experience with profiling and tracing tools.
- Experience developing Deep Learning models, especially for Object Detection, Sequential modeling, and Few-Shot Learning tasks.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.