Software Engineer, Product
Why you would love working with us
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, diversity + inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking an experienced engineer to join our team. As a successful candidate, you have demonstrated the ability to build, deploy and maintain large-scale, distributed applications. You have worked within a service-oriented architecture and know how to separate data and functionality as necessary. You understand and use automated testing as a productivity multiplier.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to find solutions to customer challenges
- Take ownership of designing and developing functionalities that are exposed via web
- Add capabilities to our high-volume, fault-tolerant processing infrastructure
- Implement internal services
- Enhance our testing, monitoring and continuous deployment infrastructure
- Keep extremely sensitive data compartmentalized and secure
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years of professional hands-on experience
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
- Experience working with complicated systems at scale
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
Technologies We Use:
- ElasticSearch, Docker, InfluxDB, Redshift, Jenkins, Nagios
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.