Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
As a member of our Integrations team, you will be responsible for development of various applications that are used by our clients and internally by various teams within Riskified. You will be supporting our Integrations team, and other client facing organizations who play a critical role in integrating our clients’ ecommerce solutions with our platform and solutions.What You'll Be Doing
- Work with Product team to incorporate changes into Riskified’s SDKs
- Work with Account Management team to assist with data-related issues
- Work autonomously on short/long term development projects
- Drive automation of application deployments utilizing solutions like CircleCI
- Create API documentation using tools such as Swagger
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training, without any Visa sponsorship (including OPT Visas)
- Proficient in Java
- 1+ years of experience with REST APIs
- Expertise in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Familiarity with Ruby, C# , CircleCI, AWS and Swagger a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technical concepts
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.